We are always interested in hearing from people who have jewellery and administration experience or are interested in a role as an order fulfilment assistant. Please send your CV and a covering letter outlining your skills and tell us why you would like to work for us.
Digital Content Creator
We are looking for a someone with a jewellery background to create, plan and deliver engaging audience-focussed multi media content across all our social media platforms.
You will be responsible for photographing and writing social media posts (primarily on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter) and creating video content relating to jewellery making.
You will also be responsible for designing and writing a weekly newsletter for our large customer base.
• Current jewellery making experience
• Proven experience creating social media content
• A creative mind to develop engaging content
• Strong research, proof-reading and copywriting skills
• Excellent graphic design skills
• Good photography skills
• Experience of Adobe Photoshop
• Highly motivated with a good understanding of the creative industries
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Confident and outgoing with exceptional communication skills
We are based near Fort Kinnaird in Edinburgh and offer a hard working but informal working environment. This is a part-time role (Monday, Tuesday and possibly another day if needed), 31 days (pro rata) annual leave per annum. Salary is negotiable and dependent on experience.
Please apply telling us why you are the right person for this job and attach your CV.